- Your Town
NOTICES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- THE WOMEN'S RESOURCE/Community Support Center offers a 24/7 helpline for use by the public. Confidential information and help is available concerning domestic violence, sexual assault, and concerns that can be facilitated by a trained advocate. Call 1(800) 253-9811 or textline (406) 660-0141 anytime for assistance. 20/tf/nc
- DILLON DENTAL CLINIC seeking an upbeat and hard working individual to join our team as a dental assistant. Please drop off your resume at our office or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 28/tf/c
- ARBORIST TRAINEE carpenter ranch hand. 865-0000. Drug testing. 34/3/pd
- The Dillon Tribune, the official newspaper for Dillon and Beaverhead County, has an opening for a part-time (20-30 hours/week) advertising sales representative. The job entails meeting with clients and helping them grow their businesses by developing newspaper advertising strategies. The position requires top-notch “people skills”, an out-going personality and strong listening skills. Sales experience is helpful; we will train to meet our needs.
- COMPENSATION: Competitive, depending on experience, plus commission (with additional growth commission possible).
- REQUIRED: Valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, at least a high school diploma or equivalent, and scheduling flexibility.
- AVAILABLE: Sept. 3, 2014
- CLOSING: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Please send application materials, including a cover letter of application, a complete resume (education and work history), and at least three references, to Publisher, Dillon Tribune, P.O. Box 911 or 22 S. Montana St., Dillon MT 59725. Materials may also be emailed to email@example.com.
VEHICLES FOR SALE
- 2004 FORD TAURUS excellent condition. 97,000 miles, 30 mpg why, $4,000. 683-4068. 34/3/pd
- HUGE MULTIFAMILY GARAGE SALE 716 E. Bannack St, Dillon. Aug 29th and 30th starting 8:00 am both days. Linens, collectables, quality men’s women’s and children’s clothing. Toys, kitchen, household, home decor, tools, 40 hp outboard motor with electric starter. Kerosene heater and much, much more. Something for everyone. 35/1/pd
- YARD SALE: Saturday August 30, 8:00-1:00, 4175 Carrigan Lane, Dillon. Household items as well as some teen and garage items. 35/1/pd
- YARD SALE 2-family, Fri 8/29: 2:00-?, Sat 8/30: 9:00-? 504 N. Walnut, Dillon. Clothes, bistro table/chairs, loveseat hide-a-bed, purses, too much to list, rain or shine. 35/1/pd
- GARAGE SALE: Collectibles, camping gear, dutch ovens, fishing float tube, furniture, household, pressure cookers (3), skis and boots, tools, Xmas stuff and much more... 30 August – Saturday (9:00-4:00) 317 S Washington, Dillon. (in back) 35/1/pd
- LIVING ESTATE SALE: 7 South Arizona, Dillon. Sat 9-3, Sun 11-3. No early sales. Owners have moved to smaller quarters. Over 60 years of accumulated stuff. Cash only 35/1/pd
- MOVING SALE: 534 E. Poindexter, Dillon. Sat August 30 8-2, Sunday August 31 9-noon if necessary 35/1/pd
- HORSE BOARDING, shoeing, fencing, backhoe work. 660-1402. 8/52/pd
Phone: (678) 533-9530
Dressmaker • Alterations • Repairs
Almost anything– call and ask!
Pick up, delivery, and in‑home services available
- 2 ROOM OFFICE with off street parking, privacy door, in central location. $300 per month, call 683-2067. 32/tf/c
- HOUSE FOR SALE 328 S California St. Dillon, MT. 4 bedroom 2 bath with private entry basement apartment. Wood floors, fireplace, 2 car garage, 4 person hot tub, and fully fenced back yard. $170,000 OBO. Please call 406-289-0171 for more information. 35/4/pd
- HOME FOR SALE 1,002 sq feet, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 704 sq ft unfinished basement, fenced backyard, close to college. $89,500. 406-539-0387. 33/3/pd